- Your USER ID is your 6 digit employee number. If
you don't know your employee number, look on your e-Stub or contact
your personnel representative.
- Your PASSWORD is initially set to be the last 4 digits
of your SSN followed by the MM and DD of your birth, making an 8
digit number. Don't forget any leading zeros in your date
- You are responsible for changing your password to
whatever you would like once you log into the system by clicking on
the "preferences" icon in the upper right corner (white rectangle
with two checkmarks on it) or by selecting "Change Password" from
the common tasks on the main screen.
- If you have changed your password and have forgotten it, send an
email@example.com and provide your name and employee number.
Please try your default password first.
- If you are a very recent new hire, keep in mind it may take a
few days for your information to be loaded into the payroll/human
resources system before you can log in here.
- If you experience problems with some functions displaying only a blank page in IE:
- Go to "Tools" on the menu or click the "gear" icon
- Select "Internet Options"
- Click the "Advanced" tab
- Click the "Reset..." button
- Make sure the "Delete personal settings" box is checked
- Click "Reset"
- Exit Internet Explorer and then re-load it.
- To restore toolbars if required
- Open Internet Explorer
- Press and release ALT key
- Click "View"
- Click "Toolbars"
- Check any required toolbars