Payroll Card
Employee Expense Reimbursement Card




Possible Uses


Security & Privacy

Cardholder Website


As a state employee, you may receive your State of South Dakota Central Payroll earnings or travel reimbursements using a stored-value debit card.

This service is available for state employees who:

Red  cannot participate in Direct Deposit
     Red  choose not to participate in Direct Deposit
          Red  already get electronic payments but also want a payroll card
               Red  want to have travel reimbursements placed on a card

Get a Payroll Card

To activate your card, check your account balance, or for customer service, please call the number on your card.
For enrollment questions, email

TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENTS: If you are interested in getting a payroll card specifically for travel reimbursements, please email the address above and we will work directly with you to get that set up.