South Dakota Vendor Self Service

If you have forgotten your PIN for SD Vendor Self Service, and have previously provided an email address for ePayment notification, you may have your PIN emailed to you. You will need to provide your Taxpayer ID and the email address where you receive your ePayment notices.

If you are already registered as a vendor with SD but have not previously signed up for ACH and ePayment Notification, you can do so on this page.

If you are a State Employee, the Vendor Self Services pages no longer contain information that applies to you because your employee travel reimbursements are now paid through payroll.  (We are currently working on a web page to allow you to track your reimbursements as they are being processed.)

If you are not registered as a vendor to receive payments from us, you will have to provide us with an IRS W-9 form. The form and instructions can be found here.